Custom built home featuring 3 bedrooms w/walk-in closets & 2 bathrooms. Master suite boasts huge walk-in closet w/built-ins & master bathroom is spa-like with separate shower/soaking tub. Gas fireplace in living room & is open to the kitchen & dining area w/custom lighting. MLS#188485 $310,000
Remodeled 4/2 brick home in the sweet, rural town of Elizabeth. Country living with all the amenities of close by Oakdale. Home features 2 acres of land, shop, 4 bdr and 2 full baths. Very nice office space, mud/utility rm, den, dining and formal lvrm with fire place. Great starter home for anyone. Call me for showing. Will go VA, FHA AND RD.
• Professionally designed modern craftsman with hardy shakers and stone accents on Exterior with side entry garage, interior is open concept and split floor plan • 2 panel shaker interior doors and kitchen/bath cabinets • Energy star certified package which includes-block foam injection, radiant roof deck, insulated vinyl windows, R-38 attic insulation • Level 2 granite in kitchen and both baths • 5-1/4” baseboard and crown moldings • Porcelain tile throughout main area and all wet areas • Electric fireplace and stone feature wall • 4 zone irrigation system and sod package around entire home And upgrade land scape package • One acre lot • NO HOA • Custom all wood kitchen with crown molding • Led under cabinet lighting and tile back splash • Upgrades stainless steel appliance package • Custom master suite design with 6 way delta valves, rain head, pull out sprayer and shower head with custom frameless glass door • Custom design master bedroom closet design. • Double ventilated shelves in all bedrooms. • Custom blinds and wood trim around all windows • Private laundry room with feature tiles and wood cabinets. • Extra large pantry with ventilated shelving $314,900
• Taylor Too Is located in Coachman Square, an 18 lot subdivision with a community pool. There are ONLY 5 lots LEFT • The COUNTRY CRAFTSMAN style features layered textures in lap siding, oversized trims and bold stone finishes • The open kitchen includes a beautiful backsplash, warm STAINED CABINETRY with ANTIQUE GLASS and an OVERSIZED GRANITE SINK • NATURAL GAS includes four outlets: the stove, the dryer and tankless hot water heater as well as an outlet for possibilities such as a bbq or fire pit • The MASTER SUITE includes a sitting area, and a must see custom designed and built MIRROR AND WOOD feature. The closet features a full MIRRORED pocket door and a FREEDOM RAIL SYSTEM • CUSTOM woodwork includes bead board in the foyer, handcrafted beams stained with warm CUSTOM blends in the great room and hall bath. Traditional trims and the plank flooring complete the craftsmen style • LIGHTING includes par lighting for a soft warm ambiance and beautiful fixtures throughout. CLASSIC MOEN fixtures are used throughout • The exterior boasts low maintenance materials such as Hardie board , 100% acrylic paints and paver brick. The FRONT is set off with a beautiful circular drive and PORCH SEATING
• Beautiful Craftsman style home in South Lakeland’s finest golf community at Eaglebrooke. • The timeless look of stone and stucco, brick porches and driveway. • Wood look, porcelain tile flooring flow, from room to room. • Center island makes cooking come easy in the kitchen with raised panel hardwood cabinets, exotic granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. • Glass walled shower, free standing tub, his/her sinks, natural lighting, are a showcase for the master suite. • Rustic beams and mantle, barn door, handcrafted mud room built-in and traditional millwork complete the look of this home. • Gas package for Rinnai tankless hot water heat, cooktop, dryer and outdoor grill area. • Energy $aver package with Fi-Foil products and a full perimeter security system make this a safe, secure and comfortable home. • Spacious rear porch, play tennis at the club, enjoy a meal with friends at the clubhouse restaurant or play a round of golf. • This gated community is just minutes from downtown Lakeland, Publix shopping and convenience to Tampa. $549,900
FRESH PAINT INSIDE AND in process of brushing up, looking great. Home features a living room and den. Still to come new interior Doors & More. Original oak floors in living and bedrooms. AC has new condenser and coils. Screened-in patio off of dining/kitchen area. Corner lot with easy parking. Laundry room large enough for office or game room area. Garage features half bath and work area. Close to shopping and Hospital. New Range vent and dishwasher, stainless refrigerator remains. One-year home warranty furnished to new buyer. All measurements are more or less.
• Open Concept Floor Plan • 30 Year Architectural Shingle and R-30 Insulation • Wood Cabinets Accent the Kitchen • Cambria Countertops with Oversized Center Island in Kitchen • Wood-Look Tile Floors Highlight Interior Living Space • Spacious Floor Plan with 10’ Recessed Ceilings and Crown Molding • Upgraded Rounded Drywall • Beautiful Ceilings with Crown Molding in all Living Spaces • Full Yard Automatic Irrigation System • Oversized Bathroom with Spacious Shower • Large/Spacious Closets with a Lot of Storage Space • Designer Glass Front Door Highlights Entry • Energy Efficient Double Pane Windows • Energy Efficient Carrier 15 Seer Air Conditioning • Energy Efficient Foam Insulated Walls $399,000
• The Essentials Series by Maronda Homes features well planned homes, built to exceed Florida’s building code, at affordable prices. • Roof trusses engineered to meet 160 mph wind loads. • Smart home package includes programmable and wifi enabled thermostat, combination deadbolt lock, and smart hub for the security system. • Appliance package including 18 cu.ft. Refrigerator, Smooth top range with hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer and Dryer. • Window blinds at all windows and vertical blinds at sliding glass door. • Designer ceramic tile flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry and Bathrooms. • Quality Shaw Carpeting in Bedrooms and Living areas. • Energy saving LED lighting throughout the home (per plan). • Bee-Smart Energy program exceeds current Energy Star standards. • 16 SEER HVAC System engineered for each home. • Options in the model: Granite countertops in kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances with Microwave, 25 cu.ft. side by side Refrigerator, Ceramic tile, Custom interior paint, Oversized rear patio with paver brick. $219,800
• Beautiful craftsman exterior elevation • Wood look tile throughout home • Oversized island in Kitchen • Granite counter tops • 42” cabinets with crown moulding • Luxury owner’s bathroom • Tray ceiling in owner’s suite • Oversized windows in owner’s suite • Sprinkler system • Stainless steel appliances • Tall ceilings throughout great room • Large slider that opens up to oversized lanai $437,976
• Modern craftsmens designed home with upgraded baseboard, window trim, and crown molding • Energy star certified home with block foam injection, radiant barrier and upgraded windows • Drive through oversized 3 car garage • Chefs kitchen with quartz countertops 54” uppers, double fridge and freezer, GE Cafe series appliances • Stone feature wall with 65” TV and LED fireplace • Master suite with 72” soaker tub, walk in shower separate closets and vanities • Flush glaze French doors and blinds, • Dual paved driveways with stone accent walls on exterior front. • Outdoor kitchen, upstairs guest suite has mini kitchen and full bath • Separate second master/mother in law suite • Ungraded landscape package and 6 zone irrigation system • Laundry room with mud bench and full cabinet and Under mount sink $659,900
• Beautiful Gated Community in the “HEART” of Lakeland Highlands • Dynamic Floor Plan with Oversized Three Car Garage • Cambria Quartz Solid Surface Countertops – Kitchen and Baths • Oversized Kitchen Island For Additional Workspace and Eating Area • Wellborn Cabinets – Kitchen and Baths • Sculptured Ceilings Great Room and Kitchen • Custom Woodwork and Crown Molding Package • Luxurious Master Bath With His and Hers Vanities • Energy Saver Package – FiFoil Radiant Barrier and Block Foam Insulation • Wood Plank and Tile Flooring Throughout • PGT Tinted, Insulated, Low-E Glass Windows • Carrier Heat/Air – 15 SEER – 10 Year Warranty Parts and Labor • Dimensional Shingles and Hardie Board Fascia • Custom Built Pool and Oversized Enclosed Patio Area • Completely Sodded Lot with Plush Landscaping and Irrigation $549,900
• Paver Brick driveway and sidewalk • Paver Brick front porch and rear porch • Security System • Shaker style cabinets with Granite Countertops throughout • Wood look porcelain tile in all main areas • Upgraded carpet in all Bedrooms • Irrigation system connected to well • City water and sewer • St. Augustine sod and landscaping • Cathedral ceiling in main areas • Pot filler over range $259,900
• EnergyStar® Certified home verified by third-party inspector • Kitchen island with flat-top breakfast bar • Upgraded 42-in. upper cabinets with crown moulding and custom hardware • Whirlpool® appliance package in kitchen • Upgraded vinyl plank flooring by Armstrong® throughout main 1st floor living areas & wet areas • Upgraded carpet in all bedrooms & main living areas on 2nd floor with tile in wet areas • Recessed LED lighting in kitchen • Covered patio • Moen® WaterSense™ faucets in kitchen and baths • Master bath features garden tub/shower combination featuring custom tile surround • Extended vanity with dual sinks at master bath • Generations® designer selected lighting throughout the home • Walk-in closet at master bedroom $326,574
• EnergyStar® Certified home verified by third-party inspector • Kitchen peninsula with flat-top breakfast bar • Gray subway tile backsplash in kitchen • Whirlpool® appliance package in kitchen • Upgraded tile flooring throughout main 1st floor living areas & all wet areas • Upgraded carpet in all bedrooms & main living areas on 2nd floor • Recessed LED lighting in kitchen • High definition laminate countertops in kitchen • Moen® WaterSense™ faucets in kitchen and baths • Master bath features enlarged shower with tile surround • Extended vanity with dual sinks in master bath • Generations® designer selected lighting throughout the home • Walk-in closet in master bedroom $281,628
CUSTOM BUILT CREOLE COTTAGE located in Walnut Grove. Sitting on a corner lot this home features 10’ and 12’ ceilings, many windows, light color palette, two living areas downstairs, fireplace, built-in bookshelves and custom cabinetry and millwork. The kitchen which opens to the living room has an island and an abundance of storage. The private downstairs master suite has dual sinks, separate tub and shower, and 2 walk-in closets. Upstairs features two bedrooms and baths, living space, bonus room that could be used as a 4th bedroom and a walk-in attic. Enjoy the views of Walnut Grove from your front and back porches. Restaurant Calla is just a stones throw away! Flood Zone X so lenders typically do not require flood insurance.
CHARMING HOME IN A GREAT neighborhood. Split floor plan, trey ceilings in living room & master. Open living/dining. Gas fireplace in living room. Kitchen has great cabinets, breakfast area & a bay window. Fresh interior paint. Master features large closet, double sinks, jetted tub, separate shower. 16x16 workshop with electricity. Fenced back yard. Refrigerator remains. Subdivision has underground utilities. New roof on house and shop installed in 2019. Flood Zone X. All measurements more or less.
possibilities! This house is a treasure, split foyer entrance leads you up into the main level where you will find an immaculate home. Hard wood and ceramic tile flooring, dinning area boast crystal chandelier and in the kitchen tiffany lighting. The large covered deck is perfect for entertaining guest, with the beautiful waterfall, flowers and greenery. Spectacular natural wood playhouse for younger family members or guests. The lower level is perfect for a comfortable "home stay" with bed, bath and bonus room. Travel through the door into the garage and find accessible a small kitchen great for guest, with entrance from the outside. If you are looking for that home that gives you space for a growing family or looking for that home that can possibly provide extra income, look no further, this is it.MLS:3602854 $405,000
This exquisite Creole/West Indies home is stocked top-to-bottom with timeless charm & modern amenities. The corner lot, with its landscaped forecourt and back patio is perfect for entertaining. It also features two picturesque balconies overlooking scenic Walnut Grove. Open the floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors to bring the outdoors in while entertaining. With both top and bottom floors featuring a Master Suite, the floor plan is versatile. The downstairs master could instead be used as a den, dining area, music room, playroom, library, etc. Incredible storage throughout the house includes a pantry wall in the kitchen, generous closets, and custom cabinets & shelving. Just minutes from Christus St. Pats Hospital, the lakefront, museums, Downtown Lake Charles, and shopping. Approximately 5 minutes away from both Interstate 10 & Interstate 210. Flood zone X so most lenders do not require flood insurance. All measurements are more or less. Contact Greg Wise @ 337-304-2492 for more information
WOW will be your first impression when you enter this 3 BR, 2 BA SMART home with landscaped lawn, walking distance to Westlake High School. This open floor plan offers formal and informal dining, new stainless appliances, abundance of kitchen cabinets open to Great Room with 9/10 ft trey ceiling, and ample size bedrooms. The split master suite offers trey ceiling, his/her closets, lots of cabinets, deep soaking garden tub and separate shower. The covered patio is great for outdoor entertaining/grilling, plus it has camera system, double garage, fenced back yard and 10x12 storage building.
THIS METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED brick Sulphur home is Move-in ready! Cul-de-sac neighborhood. Brick and stone exterior with a privacy fenced yard. Spacious covered patio overlooks a peaceful wooded area! Home features open floor plan, split master, separate tub/shower, walk in closet, granite counters, luxurious and durable vinyl plank floors and the list goes on and on. All measurements are more or less. MLS:186170
• Grand Entrance with Bahama style elevation • Detailed ceilings and walls throughout • Elegant textured wall coverings • Custom barn doors • Beautiful tile and deco tile • Wood plank tile in main body of home • Incredible gourmet kitchen with 10’ cabinetry and hidden pantry • Top of the line Cambria countertops in kitchen, baths and laundry • Custom woodwork details throughout • Stainless 48” range with double oven and separate all refrigerator and freezer • Latest Moen plumbing fixtures • 6’ freestanding soaker tub • Grand 10’ tall slider and windows • Elegant lighting, fans, square LED can lights and automatic transfer switch • Stately brick paver driveway, walks, and lanai • Relaxing free form pool and spa with travertine coping • Fully landscaped, sod, irrigation and deep well • Extremely energy efficient home with block foamed exterior walls • This home is ready for you to move right in! $649,900
hummingbirds and mountain views from this bright and spacious, meticulously maintained one-level home, conveniently located in Bonita Ocaso in Crowell Farms. Just 10 minutes from Downtown Asheville, this home has an open floor plan featuring an updated kitchen with maple cabinets, expansive granite countertops and stainless steel appliances; great room with tile floors and gas fireplace; year-round sun room; dining area plus a breakfast nook overlooking back patio with privacy hill. Split bedroom layout with large master bedroom. Master bath has jetted tub, walk-in tile shower, private toilet room and walk-in closet. Third bedroom —currently being used as office — has surround sound system. Bedrooms have hardwood floors. Plantation blinds throughout home. Attached 2 car garage has metal shelving and ample storage. Yard is oversized with privacy provided by mature landscaping.MLS:3552481 $415,000